Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour
×



Details

Submitted on
October 1, 2012
Image Size
699 KB
Resolution
750×1000
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
597
Favourites
34 (who?)
Comments
34
Downloads
7
×
CR - ORE NO IMOUTO CAN'T BE THIS HAJAAAAAAAAARRR!! by sherlyplz CR - ORE NO IMOUTO CAN'T BE THIS HAJAAAAAAAAARRR!! by sherlyplz
:icondangerplz: This is neither a black campaign, nor inspired by the recent event(s). There is totally no intention in disrespecting the particular fast food franchises in this event.

:iconcanvas-ranger:

If you think I'm weak
you're gonna have a bad time
DANCE ON!


Sherly Valentine, Support F - Aiding 29th Hero Division
BG References (banyak fotonya) ----> [link]

BGM : [link]

--- Sherly Valentine Abilities ---

--- Dance On ---

Up until this point, there's little to none information about what Sherly's abilities are.

However, in the recent event of F generation war between heroes and villains, her skills are finally revealed!! By activating her Dance Mat Canvas, she can turn her footsteps and dance movements into various abilities.

Most of the skill names are entitled from the song used while performing the skill move

While most of her skills are supporting type, she has several attacking and defensive abilities which will be explained in the following information :

- Polyrhythm : An overall defensive move. Enhances Sherly's strength and speed by 500%, allowing her to imitate, follow, or mirror the enemy's physical attack pattern or movement rhythm. (cannot be used on magical attacks)

- Dangerous : An overall supporting move. Increase all teammates attack by 25% within 25m radius.

- Panorama Future : An overall supporting move. Allows Sherly to see about what's going to happen in the battlefield in the next 10 seconds, giving her the chance to analyze the battlefield and giving strategy review.

- Tak Ada Logika : An overall supporting move. Decrease all opponents intelligence by 25% within 25m radius.

- DJ Euro Mix : An overall attacking move. Enhances Sherly's strength and speed by 500%, also allows her to create a mini storm by performing a spinning move.

- Thriller : An overall attacking move. Traps enemies around 25m radius to dance along Sherly. Best used against undead, granting 95% chance of undead type opponents to be entraped and dance along Sherly during the move. Other type of opponents will have a rare 5% chance of getting caught.

- Nyanyanyanya! : Sherly's strongest defensive move. Enhances Sherly's defense and speed by 500%, performs Nyanyanyanya dance which have a 30% chance to annoy and attracts opponents, making it useful for decoying. Also have a rare 1% chance of the opponent hitting Sherly to turn into Sherly's side for 20 seconds due to the cuteness of the dance.

- Run The World (Girls) : Sherly's strongest supporting move. Increase all affected female teammate's strength, movespeed, agility, rate of fire, and intelligence by 50%, also boosts morale by 25%. Teammate must be within around 50m of radius.

- OX1311 : Sherly's strongest attacking move. Enhance Sherly's speed by 1000%, makes her extremely fast and hard to even get into sight. Her speed allows her to create friction that will set her feet ablaze, causing her kicks to deal burning damage to opponents.

Why the high percentage? :

Sherly is just a normal human, and in nature, is way less stronger than Andes while more agile. Her canvas allows her to increase some of her atributes so she can go toe to toe with another rangers.

Activation :

Most of her abilities are duration based and she can only use one ability per move, because nobody can dance two songs at the same time.

*** oke... kurang shiny keknya :iconoelplz:***

Counterpart -> [link]
Add a Comment:
 
:iconcakwe:
cakwe Featured By Owner Oct 15, 2012
sherlyyyy.....itu skillsnya kamu sih keren2 lho......:heart::iconrlytearplz:
Reply
:iconcatsummoner:
CatSummoner Featured By Owner Oct 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
wow! kolab?! 8D
kereeen~
jadiin paporit sekaliaaan :la:
Reply
:iconsherlyplz:
sherlyplz Featured By Owner Oct 3, 2012
Itu satu gambar yg dicut jadi 2 aja XD
Reply
:iconcatsummoner:
CatSummoner Featured By Owner Oct 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
pokoknya idenya keren =v=d
Reply
:iconyondita:
Yondita Featured By Owner Oct 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
wow... bege nyatu itu... sesuatu ya :iconimseriousplz:
Reply
:iconsherlyplz:
sherlyplz Featured By Owner Oct 3, 2012
Sesuatu bgt :iconhurrhurrplz:
Reply
:icon15death:
15DEATH Featured By Owner Oct 2, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
wow, begenya nyatu, asik :iconlazeplz:
Reply
:iconsherlyplz:
sherlyplz Featured By Owner Oct 3, 2012
Eaa... tp kalah T_T
Reply
:icon15death:
15DEATH Featured By Owner Oct 3, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
:icontouchplz:
Reply
:iconterror-and-love:
Terror-and-Love Featured By Owner Oct 2, 2012
What is this! I find myself blown away!
Reply
Add a Comment: